Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Franci's Birthday

So today's her Birthday....My wife, my dove, became a year older today.  I cherish every year that God has allowed me to spend with her.  Unfortunately, I've been under the weather today, plus she had to work, then go back in to cover a shift tonight, so we didn't get a lot of celebrating done.  I gave her her presents, though--we'll have to go to a nice restaurant and celebrate "in style" this weekend.

It's just a fun little coincidence that our birthdays fall exactly one week apart.  Through the years, we've basically celebrated our "Birthday Week" rather than just the day.  Naturally, Valentine's Day falls smack dab in the middle of our celebration week, so this is always a pretty special week on our calendar.  You know, it's fun being married.  And when you do things God's good ole-fashioned way, the best is always yet to come.  I love you, Dovey.

No comments:

Post a Comment